Aug 2, 2008
3 brinjals (cut long into two)
- Shallots & garlic(pounded)
- Curry leaves
- Cinnamon & star anise
- Curry powder mix with 1 table spoon of blended dried chilli
- Coconut milk
- Kerisik (roasted coconut paste)
- Salt & sugar to taste
1. Heat the oil in a pot and fry the pounded ingredients, curry leaves, cinnamon &
star anise until fragrant & golden brown
2. Add curry paste. Stir thoroughly. Leave to simmer until dry then add kerisik.
Stir few minutes
3. Add coconut milk, salt & sugar to taste. Leave to simmer.
4. When the coconut milk is simmering, add brinjals
5. Cook until the gravy has thickened over a slow heat
6. You'll know it's cook when a layer of oil floats on the surface
7. Ready to serve!
psttt! Pajeri is kind of sweet dish, so don't be afraid to add more sugar :-)
Other than brinjal, you also can use pineapples or "kedondong"..emm yummmy
- I don't remember a witch ...but there was a black adorable cat who sat down beside me and told me that "I'm a cat who has strong legs, beautiful heart and the ♥ of thrills, I like to climb things - including hills. I ♥ pink and I ♥ cat and again the black cat told me that I'm a lovely friendly Pienkcat"