I love cat. Not only my adorable cat, my neighbour's cat, stray cats infact all cats in this world.
Only thing is I can only afford to have 1 cat since I'm working 9 to 6 and my neighbourhood won't allow me to have many cats.

Last nite as I walked out from Mum's Place @ Damansara Perdana after my dinner, I saw a cute stray cat aged about 1.5yrs in ginger colour. Pity her (I guess it's HER)...quite skinny & she looked so hungry and homeless :-(

I meowwed to her to say Hi..she just quiet and showing her cute adorable face. After few steps, she started to follow me from behind. Then she ran faster and faster until to my car. Ohhhh..pity her..she must be so hungry. Then I told her "hey kitty, if you really can understand what I'm telling you & if you are the lucky number one tonite, wait here until I come back" and I drove away...
...to the the nearest convenient shop for cat food!

Yeah! that is me...I bought 3 packets of Whiskas Pouched wet food @ only RM1.30 each...ridiculous cheap.

Within 5 minutes I was back to Mum's Place. Guess what? she was there behind the flower pots. I called her out and open the yummy pouched for her to enjoy..she finished 1 pouched just in 5 minutes. Wow! I never saw cat eats so fast like that before.

After saying goodbye I drove home and thinking of how a small tiny simple effort and cost me so little could help an abandoned stray cat and living her happy for entire nite...such a big heart I've got and I hope you, yourself and everybody in this world also have such a big heart but BIGGER than mine :-)
psstttt..I still have another pouched whiskas in my car incase I meet stray cats again...xoxo