From clockwise: Inside Halia Restaurant - SDCC welcomes you - Small garden outside Halia Restaurant - SDCC lobby



From clockwise: Beef, squid, fish & chicken - choices of veggies - Cheff in action - kebab counter



From clockwise: Tortilla chips served with tomato salsa, guacamole and sour cream dips as starter together with 4 flavour BBQ sauces - Watch Cheff cooks your dish @ Mongolian BBQ counter - Grilled chicken wrapped with beef bacon, chicken drummet & beef - Salad counter



my favourite bread pudding



Where to eat? hemmm ..


Last Friday I had my head turned down because of thinking where to eat. Almaklumlah puasa...
I felt like I could eat an elephant :-P


Then, suddenly I thougt about Halia Restaurant @ Sime Darby CC, Bukit Kiara. I did have my lunch there with my office that day..so I just called up and make a reservation. Reached there - Hey! not bad you know. It was only RM35++/pax and it was BBQ Buffet Dinner with live band (Band only on Friday-Sunday). The restaurant also not too crowded, just nice to enjoy my meal.


The buffet spread was very limited but very very presentable and delicious. After all how much you could eat though.They had brocolli soup served with warm bread, salad bar with baked potato with sour cream & corn on the cob, kebab counter, Mongolian BBQ counter where you could pick your own ingredients and get the cheff to cook for you (like Marche) and the most interesting and I like was walking waiters/servers with skewers from table to table offering you Brazilian Barbeque of grilled chicken breast wrapped with beef bacon, grilled beef, drumet or chicken sausages. Emmmm..so yummy! They also have more than 10 varieties of lovely signature dessert to choose from, few choices of ice cream flavour and hot coffee or tea.


Interested to try this new indulgence? Do drop by as they open daily from 6-10pm...happy eating!