As I'm writing this, I'm in damn piss off! what a stupid post office counter!


I went to post office just to buy an express envelope which cost me RM2.50 per piece. As I walked in, I saw a huge singboard hanged and clearly written "KAUNTER SETEM - POS LAJU - POS EKPRESS - REGISTERED - NO NEED TO PRESS NO" and another 3 counters open for "KAUNTER PELBAGAI".


Of course I'm happy to read that as I looked around they were many people seating and standing waiting for their turns. It was peak hours time on Friday! 12.30pm.


At my counter only 1 lady queued in front of me with her parcel and another lady was at the counter attended by the male post officer. As waiting, I got exact money ready in hand rather than at the counter after the officer told me how much it cost, then only I open my handbag - digging and searching my purse - found.Take out my purse - open my purse -take out the money - and finally hand it to the officer...


Then came a mother and a daugther aged 5-6yrs old and after a while the daugther keep asking the mother why so long and me myself also was wondering what was going on at the counter. I took a peek and see nothing but definitely not doing any relevant business related to KAUNTER SETEM!, then came a guy, another guy and onother lady queuing behind us. 15minutes passed though :-O


Then my friend went to the counter and asked the officer "Encik, nak beli express envelop nak kena beratur ker?" he answered "Ya, sabar yer kak".


Well, I can accept that, I can queue. I must follow the rules anyway. Then the officer stood up and went to the back. 3minutes later he came back and filling up some sort of forms. I waited patiently. huh! then he stood up again and went to the back. Within a minute he came back and ask the lady that he attended to put thumb prints on those forms and then he said to the lady, "nombor ni tak lengkap ni kak" huh!!!


What the hell's going on there? 15minutes gone. I only wanted to buy AN ENVELOPE at the SETEM KAUNTER. Was it my false? What the F**K she doing there at SETEM KAUNTER? Does she supposed to be at KAUNTER PELBAGAI? doesn't she? huh?!


Then, the officer stood up again passing few forms to the lady to fill in and he saw we gave him a kind of look and he quickly said "sabar ya, saya yang panggil dia datang ke kaunter ni"


Damn S**T!!! In the first place, why he called non-related SETEM customers to his counter whereas he has a responsibility to attend only SETEM and related services at his counter and it was PEAK HOURS!!! There are 3 more counters that can call her up. Yeah! you know, office people will take this chance to do their errands during lunch time. Aren't you? To save my 1hr lunch time, I even skipped and took away my lunch so that I could eat back in the office later.


People behind me also started mumbling and getting pissed off. Huh! 25minutes gone and I'm still standing at the same place - not moving. 25minutes just for an envelope? Is it worth for me to wait?


Then the officer stood again and asking the thumb print from the lady and then he said to the same lady "La, ini silap ni kak"..hearing that sentence it makes me really pissed off and my patience also has a limit. THAT WAS IT! ENOUGH FOR THIS STUPIDITY! I will never wait for another 25minutes to let both the officer and customer to fix their silly mistake. I walked out and left the stupid post office counter.

My tips
to public service customers:
- please ensure that you have the related forms or documents filled up accordingly before doing any transaction at any counters. This will definitely ensure smoother and faster process which will benefit not only yourself but other people as well ,and


to Public Service Provider
- please specify your counters precisely to avoid ambiguity of clearly written information of product and services which will cause hassle to the users.