Yesterday, I hit the gym after work. Finally! after 1 week off (puasa lar) :-P


RPM class on Monday is fun and energetic as usual :-) It washed away all the monday blues mood..hahahaha

When I got home, it was almost 8.30pm..hemm? what to eat? Definitely not a BIG meal! but I must eat something preferebly within 2hrs to repair all the muscle after a workout. This period, known as the golden hour, is when the muscles absorb the most nutrients.

Again, Im digging my fridge to see what I've got to prepare something healthy, quick and fast.
Tara!!! Luckily I just stock up my groceries last Sunday :-)


The Ingredients:
- Oyster mushroom
- Carrot
- Sotong/Fish/Chicken ball (at your choice)
- Tomato
- Shallots & garlic
- 2 table spoons fish sauce & a pinch of pepper for seasoning
- Salt & sugar to taste
- Water



Method:


  1. Heat the oil and stir-fried shallots & garlic until golden brown and fragrant
  2. Add carrot and cook for about 2 minutes
  3. Add water, fish sauce, pepper, salt & sugar to taste and bring to boil.
  4. Add sotong ball (at your choice) and let it simmer
  5. Finally add mushroom & tomato and simmer for another 3-5 minutes.
  6. Ready to serve
Tips: If you want a bit of hot flavour - add few bird chilies