It's Sunday and I'm quite free today. Maybe because I've done with all the shopping few weeks back @ Isetan. Furthermore I don't really like shopping on weekend if it's not necessary. Too pack & crowded. Can't even think what to choose & buy..I prefer a picnic or few rounds running at my favourite park..but not today since I could see heavy clouds began to cover the sun.

Well, let's cook something super delicious....and you won't regret...




AYAM GORENG TUMBAR JINTAN


Ingredients: 

- I average size chicken (cut into small pieces)
- Big Onion, Shallots, garlic (blend finely)
- Coriander, white cummin (dry blend finely)
- Curry powder
- Turmeric powder
- Salt to taste

Method:



1. Clean the chicken
2. Mix the chicken with the blended ingredients, salt, curry & turmeric powder
thouroughly
3. Leave it to marinade at least 30minutes
4. Heat the oil and fry the chicken until golden brown...emmmm at this time
the aroma from the spices is heaven! - don't be surprise if your neighbour knock on your door :)



Serve while it is hot...emmm yummmy!