The Odyssey (TO). A traditional Thai Massage centre at Tropicana Golf Club. I've got to know this place after my bestfriend Kaktah treated me with 2hrs thai traditional massage for a birthday present. WoW! that was my first experience with thai massage. Hemmm..incredibly surprising and totally different from Balinese massage. More energizing and rigorous than other classic forms of massage. Only one word could describe my wonderful feeling at that time "SABAI-SABAI".





Thai traditional massage is based on ayurveda dan yoga. It may be a bit harder than were used to. It's using pressure point by therapist body weight and stretching techniques to reduce stress and relieve muscle soreness. Be prepared to be raised up high by the therapist just using her feets or knees and be twisted and folded up and down :-P


My tips during Thai massage -DO NOT tense up your body in order to fight the pressure of the therapist stroke. This can damage your muscles and cause unnecessary strain. Just relax and give yourself over to the therapist, only then she'll be able to freely manipulate your limbs to encourage blood, lymph flow and unblocking of blocked blood system.




Ever since my first visit, I had become a regular customer as once a while having this type of massage make me so relieve and my body feel so light especialy after long workout at gym.


Coming to TO? make sure to do a reservation and be there at least 10minutes before the session. Beside at Tropicana GC, they also have many other branches thru out klang valley like at One Utama, Mid Valley, Jusco Cheras and etc. You also can purchase their gift voucher with 3 months validity as a birthday present, special treat for mothers/fathers day, an affectioned touch for your wife of taking care the whole family or perhaps a farewell or retirement present for your office collegue :-) It's really a wonderful choice.