"Hemmm..my sister is about to due..what I'm going to gift her as present? Toiletries set? baby clothes? bedding set? a stroller? - but way to long for her to use a stroller..huh! those are pretty normal gifts.." I thought. Moreover I've already bought too many clothes everytime I went out shopping.Can't resist whenever saw cute little baby clothes :-)


I keep thinking in my mind of giving her something sweet and memorable...different from others..yeah! you know it always like that for first baby :-P Everythings must brand new but do you realize what 2nd & 3rd baby get? heheehe.."Jangan Membazir"


Then, I came out with an idea. Why not I do the present myself...using my pretty bare hand :-) hemmmm..then my creative & innovative brain started running and developing the brilliant ideas.
...and it came out like above! I've been sewing and attaching the whole things together day and nite (..heheheee feel like Cinderella LoL). It took me 1 week to complete the entire set:


- Baby clothes basket,
- Baby travel basket,
- Baby milk basket,
- Baby mattress + pillow and
- Baby carrier

I'm glad that my sister was so happy when she received my presents and until now even though she had a second baby recently, she still use the complete set :-)