I enjoy shopping but I would never say that shopping is my hobby :P
However, I do say that fashion is my hobby...heheee
I fashion and I have fun mix & match of everything! WeEeEEEe

Nowadays, children's clothing are so fashionable and up to date. They are so small, trendy, colourful, adorable and children are able to dress as they wish and most important thing, it's not necessarily expensive branded clothes *wink*


Well, I guess we (kiddos and me) are gear up for raya! OOo~~oo~~OOOgagee :D

I know it's still early to talk about baju raya since we haven't approach month of Ramadhan Ya Kareem but I'm so organized & well planning this year (I always do heheee) ^_____^ and it's so much fun and comfortable doing my raya shopping at this time :)

I have a lot of options, less crowded, various of sizes still available and the best is I don't feel exhausted, hungry or thirsty compared to 'kalo sopping time puasa'...heheee


I this mix & match pair. Black and white checkered mini skirt goes beautifully with First Impressions chocking pink cardigan...awwww! ~~for Baby Arissa





This simple dress by First Impressions is for baby Arissa's daily wear :)


I think this year, our theme colour is purple. OMG! I never like purple...hahaaa
maybe because it doesn't go nicely with my skin tone...heheee (hitamkah saya?)
But, most of my choices of baju raya this year are purple! huhuuuu



Baby Poney corduroy mini dress. So cute!

and this First Impressions soft pink mini dress also made by corduroy material. Look so expensive and kelassss...hahaaa


There are so many beautiful & adorable dresses in the market nowadays (if you go to the right shop... lol) and I picked this one because firstly it's pink in colour and secondly because it has beautiful roses on it :)


These sets are knitted cardigan, few rompers, few t-shirts and few dresses...urmmmm....hard to choose so I took all that I ♥♥♥...hahahaa
and...ehh!! apa ni? O.O

tara!! sneak peek sket baju raya pienkcat (so far dah 3 pairs...and counting...huhuuu)
heheee pepell sehhh

ambhoi!!! macam baju pengantheen. AwwWww!~~~~ OOooo~~oooo~~OOgagee