I grab whatever in my fridge and I cook whatever I can :)
Setelah dikodek-kodek, I found beef & broccoli.
Setelah dikedek-kedek, I've made this beautiful dish :)
Ini memang resepi suka hati..WeeEeee
Simple, quick & easy to prepare


The ingredients:

- Beef (washed, rinsed and mixed with 1tbsp corn starch)
- Broccoli
- Onion
- Shallot
- Garlic
- Ginger
- Oyster sauce
- Light Soya sauce
- Pepper
- Salt & sugar
- Onion, Red + green chilies
- Water



Methods:

1) Saute shallot, garlic & ginger until fragrant & golden brown

2) Add beef & pepper and cook for 10 minutes

3) Add oyster sauce, light soya sauce, salt & sugar.
(Add water if the sauce is too thick) Simmer for another 5 minutes.

4) Add broccoli florets, onion & green/red chilies & stir fry for 2 minutes. Cover the pan and steam about 5-8 minutes until broccoli is tender-crisp.

Done! :)