Do you do a regular workout? Maybe 30 minutes simple excercise daily? or jogging every weekend? Hemm...kind of lazy to do those right? :-P
In looking for a balanced lifestyle, I've decided to joint a fitness club- FITNESS FIRST. Well, it was quite a hard decision at first. Yeah, to spend some money monthly on gym membership whereas you can get zero charges if you jog at parks or at your housing area or use public gymnasium for free.
But does it motivates you enough to do a constant workout? I'll bet you will find a solid excuse not to jog today by saying tomorrow, the day after or end up zero turnout LoL :-P


That is what happenned to me. From S size myself slowly changed to M and and without a blink it was L!!! I admitted that I was less stamina, get tired easily & kind of stressed up at works on and off. Oh goshhhhh! I really have to do something.


I signed in myself as a member at Fitness First 2 years back and I 'm really happy with it.
Nothing has changed but the only thing is I'm a better person now :-)
Worries? not anymore. If I have to climb 14 floors of my building office, on foot miles and miles away exploring new places during my vacations or during my shopping! hahahaha





This club provides a complete facilities like showers, steam and sauna bath, changing rooms and lockers, hairdryers, free choices of hot & cold drinks, newspapers & magazines, CD/DVD rental and etc.
There are many classes scheduled thru out 7 days a week from 7am to 11pm like group excercise - BodyJam, BodyCombat, BodyAttack, BodyPump, BodyStep, Modern Dance, Yoga, Pilates, RPM and etc beside wide range of equipments for weight training and cardio excercise.



My favourite? of course 50minutes RPM class +10minutes strecthing (equivalent to +-15km). It is fun, athletic, cardiovascular cycling class – the ultimate calorie killer. Start peddling and let go as the loud music of 7 track awesome songs and disco light takes you on the ride of your life along various terrains, speeds and intensities. Go at your own pace and enjoy a group exercise session full of motivation and sweat!


A warning for a first timer as this class will definitely kill you and damn tough but once you tried, I'll bet you'll get addicted to it like myself :-)


RPM uses specially designed bikes, recreating the endurance levels of sprinting on a flat surface to steep hill climbs without leaving the studio. The class is recognised as being incredibly effective for losing weight as well as an all over body workout. The short, intensive studio classes are ideal for those with time restraints. The nature of the programme is such that it provides a number of cardiovascular, muscular endurance and fat burning benefits and is the perfect antidote to those problem thigh and butt areas.


As of nowadays, a habit keeps me motivated to do some workout at least 3-4 times a week after working hours (if I'm not required to stay back) to ensure a healthy living style continues...

happy workout to all :-)