View from main roadReception Counter Tiffin Set Lunch @ Jim Thompson Tea Room @ RM65/pax

Jim Thompson Tea Room
Lounge
Could u imagine having wonderful afternoon tea here with some lovely scones & tea?WashroomWorld renowned spa by Spa Village

Got myself away on for 3D2N sometimes in July to chill out at CH. I'm not sure why I choosed CH. The idea came and I felt that really want to go to CH over the weekend and I did :-)

My last trip to CH was 3yrs ago and few changes can been seen clearly but it still the same cool place. This time I checked in at newly opened Cameron Highland Resort - Another exclusive resort by YTL group located at Tanah Rata.

This resort is totally luxurious & elegant within its own class and very expensive :-P. It is all about Trails, Tales and Traditions. The accommodation at Cameron Highlands Resort captures the nostalgic elegance of an age where quality and care were a way of life. All the 3 dining rooms was beautifully appointed with grand colonial touch. It's damn lovely and so english.

Having my lunch at Jim Thompson Tea Room was a great experience. It was a cosy retreat in elegant setting over looking the golf course.

At night, this resort is sparkling and showered by thousand of golden lights on the entire building and so do all the big trees in front of the resort facing the golf course. It is so gorgeous and can been seen miles away.

I highly recommend this resort for honeymooners or newly wed couples who wish to spend great and memorable time locally.