I love my birthday this year! I've got a BIG surprised from my sweet buddy.TQ!!!
Totally perfect and completed my entire birth day.


As previous years, a lovely bouque of my favourite flowers- Stargazers & Casablanca arrived before lunch time. Oh goshhh! the fragrant of beautiful stargazers was airing the entire office..emmmmm "wangi".


After work, a driver of hotel's limousine waited for me right at my office entrance. With wondering after everything has been ensured I stepped onto the car and the driver drove me to downtown and when he turned at the junction of Jalan Sultan Ismail, I've got it! a birthday dinner...


...at my favourite dining place "Lemon Garden @ Shangri-La, KL"....bla..bla..bla..nyum..nyum..(enjoying my dinner) as usual nothing goes wrong with this restaurant. Perfect.


Done with the dinner and thinking to go off since it was quite late but then surprised!!! an overnite stay at executive suite @ Shangri-La? huh? with a super view of Menara KL? yeah!!! I grabbed the key and headed to my room..oh no! all my needs, make-up,undies, toilettries were well arranged and kept in the bathroom, few shoes were placed in the drawer for my selection and even my clothes were all ironed & hanging great in the closet.


Nothing were missing and I have not to worry of anything for tonite or tomorrow.


Stepped in further, another surprised was on the bed..I cried..huk..huk..huk...so touching of what I'm getting that day.


With a :-) face I carefully opened the blue wrapping boxes...oh goshhhhhhhhhhhh!!!
a pair of my dream GUESS by Marciano high heel. This was really expansive as I've already have an eye on it during my shopping @ Isetan few weeks back. Oppsss..another box..yeah there was another box but smaller :-P..hemmm "apa pula ni?"
Again I'm tearing off the wrapper and guess? a red dress by Isetan brand-Crescendo..oh loveeeeee it so much.


Went to sleep with smiling face and a thought of "what a wonderful day :-)"ZZZZzzzzzzzz


Thank you for all these precious surprises and sweet moments.