WheewWw~~~

Lately it's been so stuffed & packed! My TO DO list is full! [but well organized dowhh].
All queuing up perfectly. N~I~C~E~~~~~.O

I bet to some people nothing much to do at work when it comes to year end and can enjoy jolly molly...uhukk..uhukkk...hey! wait a minute!...I'm enjoying too...enjoying my work at office...huahuahuaaaa :-B ♫♫♫♫



Well, for me work is still work but my workout definitely is a MUST.
Debakk debukk it's already 4years I've been doing workout and fitness routines at gym. Owh! my~~ how time flies ~.^ Personally, I'm proud of myself~~WeeEEeEee~~ because I have keep myself steady, motivated, commited and strict to my workout schedules through out the years. For me it does not number of weight, fat, slender or even a bombshell body that I'm looking & counting for but just a simple genuine healthy me in and out. It means more kilometres on foot anytime & anywhere...heheeee

In average, I lost 700-800 calories in each workout session at gym...Phewww! berfeluhhh...
I know it is so much easier to eat 1200 calories than to do work out to lose 800 calories...hahaaa
But it's fun! awesome! refreshing! and beyond words. I it!

Hey! want to know something? let me get the cat out of the bag..ahaks! but please tell nobody ok?...shhhhhh! "I didn't lose weight neither gain any, but I'm perfectly healthy, much stonger & confident and no spare tyres here and there wokeyy lol" shhhhhh!!...but does it possible that my weighing scale at home is not working....doesn't it? hemmmmm...possible dowhh..no wonder lar...urmmm


Usually, after 50 torturing minutes in RPM class [roughly about 16km cycle], I'll continue with 20minutes cardio workout. Treadmill, stepper, cross trainer, rower & etc. My target for calories burning in cardio is not much since I have enough in RPM...lol
I treat this as an extra bonus for me...enough to keep me smile slightly wider ^__________^

I prefer cross trainer better than treadmill. Cross trainers are a very effective way to burn calories without stressing your body. They work arms and legs at the same time [sebab tu lar cek sukerr], in addition to flexing your stomach and sides with gentle twisting movements. This leads to an all-over workout and burns calories more effectively than exercising arms or legs only. So cross trainers are an ideal way to lose weight *wink! wink!*

cross trainers= 19.01minutes :: 1.02km :: 149calories

Staying flexible helps maintain muscle tone, keeping all your muscles active - which means fewer mobility problems as you age. The range of movements on a cross trainer - side to side, up and down, and forwards and backwards at the same time - are called ellipticals, because they move your body in ovals. As well as burning calories, elliptical movements build flexibility without risk.
A few sessions a week on a cross trainer will improve my aerobic fitness- Aceh! It is the basic conditioning that lets you walk, run, or swim without getting out of breath too quickly. Better aerobic fitness means more energy and enthusiasm for everyday life and in my language it's called more shops to cover on each shopping visit to the malls :)))


Then I wrap up with 15-20 minutes weight training. To stretch my muscles.
30kg? alehh...kacang jer...toink! toinkk! Ibarat carry shopping bags weighted 30kg jerr...heheee

If you want to lose fat or change your body, one of the most important things you can do is lift weights. Diet and cardio are equally important, but when it comes to changing how your body looks, weight training wins hands down.


At first, I do felt reluctant and hesitated to do the weight training & lifting routines. First because it's dominated by men with six packs abs O.O awwwwwWW!, second I'm too scared if it will cause me to have muscles at inappropriate area...hahahaaa

But now, I could feel the different!

It helps raise my metabolism, strengthen bones [especially important for women]
and I do feel stronger and increase muscular endurance [mana lar taw tahun depan dapat masuk TARA5..yeeehauuu]

Some muscle exercises I practice;
•Chest: bench press, chest press machine, pushups
•Back: one-armed row, seated row machine, back extensions
•Shoulders: overhead press, lateral raise, front raise
•Biceps: bicep curls, hammer curls, concentration curls
•Triceps: tricep extensions, dips, kickbacks
•Quadriceps: Squats, lunges, leg extension and leg press machines
•Hamstrings: deadlifts, lunges, leg curl machine
•Abs: crunches, reverse crunches, oblique twists, pelvic tilts

Awww! it hurts! serious and no kidding dowhh~~ for the first timer lah :P

Don't give up yet keep continue doing it and as of for now on certain equipments I could go for weight lifting of 30kg :)

Do you believe that there are people who never do any workout in their entire life after leaving secondary school? [Thank God that it's compulsory to joint 'Pendidikan Jasmani' classes in school]

Well, it's not necessary to get yourself enroll as a member at any fitness club or gym in order to workout, we do have many beautiful tropical public parks & gardens to be your running/jogging tracks at your most convenient time or the easiest way is frequently do your household chores at home! hahahaaaa

To everyone; eat well, sleep well and do some workout please :)