Testing...testing...testing...123...allo!...allo!...heheeee
Kembali bersiaran 'live' thru free wireless wifi courtesy of Shangri_La Kuala Lumpur :)

Gumbira rasa hati tak terkata dapat kembali to my second home. Owh! home sweet home...yeeehaaAAA!

Alqesah perutusan raja-raja bahawasa yang beta sebenarnya wanted to spend my weekend at The Gardens Hotel. Tetapi apakandaya rejeki The Gardens tu bukan dengan generous person macam cek nie...ahaks! [rugi depa..huhuuu]. Cek memang suka dok pi tidoq kat hotel nie. Saja nak rehat2 [enjoying my weekend with nothing to worry as everything taken care and mostly because escaping myself from doing house chores...muaheheee].
Always on my top list is Shangri-La. Firm. Totally no doubt about it. Due to mixed feeling of wanted to try something new, different and luxury yet worth every penny I spend [aceh!] The Gardens Hotel I go! weeeehaa!

However...............what a huge dissapointment! The Gardens Hotel is totally UNinviting at all! First, I have to make 2 rounds in a very bad crawling traffic along Mid Valley area looking for hotel parking. There is NO signage telling where is the hotel parking [of course every hotel has their own private parking area] So, once and for all, I thought of parking at my usual parking place at Premier parking @ The Gardens Mall, but scared I have to walk carrying the luggage like idiot crossing the shops inside the mall.

Then I decided to stop at the lobby to get my things off first but they didn't allow me to drive in because the staff said the lobby was full! Dork! What on earth I have to explain to him that I'm a hotel guest and wanted to check in, then only he removed the cone and allowed me to drive through to the ugly hotel lobby [ I dislike the hanging cones with artificial orchid hung on the wall very much!]

Then only I knew that the hotel doesn't has its own parking. They share parking with The Gardens Mall and no bloody signage can tell you this simple thing. This is a 5star hotel without its own private carpark! and it's not easy to get a parking especially on weekend at mall carpark dude ~.~ and even though u checked in/hotel guest, u have to PAY wooo! no free parking..erkkkk O.O

At the lobby, no one helping me carrying the luggage. Not even a single hotel staff was there at the ugly lobby. I have to carry my 4 medium size travelling bags by myself! and no one care to assist me to open the fucking small lobby door!

Stepping into the hotel lobby, I didn't even feel the aircond at all! but the doors are closed all the time. No way the cold AC can escape from the lobby area. The lobby is pretty small tho. No pleasant smell and very less GREEN plants or colourful flowers [as you claimed GARDEN] to greet guest. The lobby is modern, bright, very basic and too simple. It has been decorated poorly and doesn't make sense with 5stars standard hotel. There are 1 corner with only 2 sets of 1+2+3 seater sofa for guest to seat & wait. On the coffee table was placed an almost whitered fresh yellow orchid in a small vase [come on! it's Saturday. A peak day of the week. Get new fresh flowers to welcome your guest].

After 2minutes in the hotel lobby....my mind kept thinking and felt so uncomfortable while my heart started pumping fast. It wasn't a good sign tho ~.~ of course I want something bang for the buck. It's not cheap dowhhh o.O average RM400-500/nite...erkkkk
tik tok tik tokk.....Then decision has been made. I walked out and rescued myself from this weird place and straight away make my way to my all time favourite hotel at downtown. Back to square but EXCITED! Shangri-La...owh! yeahhh! :D and it was definitely a wise & brilliant decision.
...........and once again, no one helping me with the luggage and the damn lobby door. Well, I had enough then. What 1star service for a 5star hotel. Huh! ~.O


Look at this! View from my room. Beautiful!

Well, with a spectacular view of beautiful KLCC at night showers with thousands of lights from my room while I'm writing this post, I feel so happy and no regret sharing this with you. Maybe you are lucky and I'm not because experience this today, I'm not sure tho.......
Oppsss! the KLCC has turned off its light exactly at 12am..I got to go...see you and good nite everyone! :)

Picture taken from my room at 2am. KLCC has turned off its light. Traffic is still heavy tho..It's party!