It's Sunday! Yeyyy! and hooray I'm at home :)
What do you think of me? urmmm...by looking at me people will maybe judge me as the one that love clubbing here and there, shopping and spending every liltle chance I've got [well, hard to deny this tho, depend on my buck$$$ status...spend wise everyone! hahahaa], or even say that I'm not the one that belong to the kitchen! lol

Tetttt!!! you guys are totally wrong..blueek! :-}
It happened to me long time ago while I was filling up fuel at the regular petrol station, a guy [ bump into him regularly at the same petrol station] approached me and said "hey!, I saw u at the club last 2 days!" me: "Errrkkk!???....." of course not!! That wasn't me O.O

....and another same situation at the fitness club happened recently. I was asked by a PT [personal Trainer] "Hey!, I think I saw you at the club last nite. You were there right? But you didn't see me tho"
me: Errkkk!??? no..it wasn't me. I was home last nite watching Amazing Race"

See? That's why I try to tell you here how often people said that they saw me at the parties, clubs etc...Heck no! I've never been to any club tho x__x and numerous times people said that they saw me on TV too O.O What? I am nobody. Just ordinary [sweet] girl...heheeee
I think they have get themselves confuse between Lynda Rafar and me tho..or between Kim Kardashian and me HAHAAHAAA! LMAO

I'm a so so homey type person. I love be at home [my home of course]. I can do anything at home. Sewing, gardening, reading, cooking, singing...opppss! not singing~~~ I hate singing [awful voice..lol], or blogging ;))

I woke up quite late today...huhuuuu [come on it's sunday! everybody does that..lol] and craving for something sweet & sensational. Believe it or not [after clean up], seem like being possessed lol, I took out my electric mixer, checked out what I have inside my fridge and apparently I have an orange, a lime and few packs of chopped almonds and start making the Orange & Almond Cake ;)
Pstttt! sorry for the loooooong intro up there lol


Preparing this cake is fast. It took me only 15minutes to mix and whisk. While cake is baked in the oven for 40minutes, I continue doing my house chores--vacum & dust my furnitures. Isn't it great being at home? lol :)


Ingredients:

175g butter [room temp]
175g caster sugar
2 eggs
175g self raising flour
75g blanched finely chopped almonds [soak in hot water for 5 minutes]
zest & juice of 1 orange
zest & juice of 1 lime


Method:

1) Lightly grease the cake tin and base line with baking parchment.

2) Whisk butter & sugar [use mixer] until pale & creamy. Whisking all the time, add the eggs one at a time, along with a little flour to stop the mixture curdling.

3) Add almonds, orange & lemon zest and juice and mix well to form a smooth batter.

4) pour into the baking tin and bake 180C for 40minutes or until cake is set. Done! Delicious!! :))


Sift icing sugar over the top before serving


I have a lovely afternoon tea at home....and of course better and tastier than any shop/bakery/restaurant out there :)