Finally! I've got roses in my garden! :)

But before that allow me to let the cat out of the bag :) Rose gardening is not my passion. Rose is not my favourite flower. I just like rose as a flower because they are pretty and smell awesome.
My favourite flower is Stargazer lily! Forever and ever!!! They are elegant, sweet yet sexy and extremely fragrant. But I can't plant stargazers in local climate. Please be noted and let me remind you as I'm not living in London! :) winkkk!
Tapi, kalolah rumah chek kat london, chek tanam sumer jenis bunga yang santek2 termasuk roses :)))

The time has come. I've decided to give a try to grow roses in my garden. Even though I only have 70% faith on my own idea, yet I take it as a challenge. A gardening challenge! :)

One of the reason why I dislike growing roses is; it needs extra care and such a sensitive plant. I can't afford to carry a roses murderer title in my wholelife hobby or growing a NONflowering roses...hahahaaaa


This sweet yellow roses I bought at RM15. From the small pot, I transferred to the ground and after nearly 3 weeks, it produces a few new buds. A full bloom flower can reach 3inches wide. It's quite big and pretty :)


Due to heavy pouring for almost every single evening, my roses wilt & the petals turned to black colour [and ugly] very fast than usual. For one full bloom last approximately for 3-4 days only T_T compared to average rose bloom normally is 5 days or some can extend until 6 days.

As of now, after all the flowers 'gone' I've pruned and deadheading the unwanted leaves & stems
and pray hard so that my rose plant will grow bigger and bigger with a lots of flowers!!! :)
I do use fertilizer to feed my roses and I also use my kitchen waste like banana peels as a resources of K [potassium] to encourage flower formation.


Best of luck! [to me or to the roses? heheee]
shhhhhh!!! this morning when I do some check up on my roses, I saw new bud poked out...shhhhhh!!! yeyyyyyYy! shhhhhh......