Finally! the new bikes have arrived...yeyyyy! Suke..suke...sukeer.....erkkkk~~~

:::Old bikes:::


and these are.....
:::New bikes::: more aerodynamic design, compact structures and sharp resistance!


I joined the first class of new bike on Wednesday [kiranya kita orang yg rasmi lar..ahaks!] Aiyerkkks! rasa tak best sangat -__-
maklumlah bike baru, so belum selesa with it. I had to make A BIG turn to get a proper resistance desired. Maybe because the knob is too small :P So, I was cheating on my cycling during the entire class! o.O wooottt! wootttt!!


TAMBAHAN pulak, next to my bike was an IDIOT fella who was shouting macam orang giles during the whole 50minutes class! OMG!!!! hate him!!!

Track 2, 4 & 6 pun nak jerit2 macam standing & seating climb tak hengatt punya! Padahal those tracks are speeding with mild resistance...idiot! He kept wheezing, breathing & gasping for air loudly macam kuda! Hishhh....
"Come on lar bro, gua pun cycle jugak. There are 30 other RPMers pun cycle the same tracks & same bike bro!" Kesimpulannya, the entire class asik dok pusing tengok dia jar, sooo weird fella :( damm irritating! + annoying! and he cycled next to me woo! uweekkk

Well, memang lar RPM class ni such a super duper hectic class but at least please respect others :) Control your emotion and don't too show off your weakness bro! dah lar bau ketiak! cehhh! ~.~

Pastu ada plak kak yam ni [first timer agaknya] tertiba stop cycling terus terkaku jem ala-ala cramp and almost nak pengsan...lohhhh! kot gitew kayaknya pulak..huhuuuu [and she has been rescued]
Dia plak duduk baik punya position very the straight foward dengan chegu...hahaaa, tak bleh lari lar...chegu kata putar, add more resistance...more! and more! ahaks! kena ikut woooo LOL :)) kompom lepas nie kak yam tu tak mo dah joint rpm :P

giless semangatt! cek mengayuh gerek dalam class RPM :D

As usual, I joined my routine class on last monday. Having said so, that was my second class with the new bikes. Well, I started to like & comfortable with the new bike already! YeY! :D and I'm pretty sure of it. I guess after this, it doesn't matter anymore which bike I manage to sign for, because all are new bikes :) but no way I'm gonna cycle on a bike at the front row!...heheeee :B Takut nanti chegu Ben Sim jatuh hati dengan kayuhan laju cek...ahaks! Tak pasal2 cek kena stop cycle & turun bike collect hati chegu..HAHAAAAAA
MuaaahHHHh RPM!!! tring! tringg! tringgg!