Wheewww!!! hello! I'm backkk :)


Things have been pretty hectic here lately and I couldn't find time to write...huh! For some reason, I could feel that I miss blogging quite much tho...lol
Anyway, here goes the story of my wonderful birthday dinner at a fantastic restaurant at downtown~~~Tamarind Hill. Yippiee!!!!
http://www.emocutez.com




The restaurant is located beside the Shangri-La Hotel. Again this year I stayed at Shangri-La for my birthday getaway. So it is easily accessible on foot from there. About 5 minutes walking distance only. Wanted to walk to the restaurant and enjoy KL night scenes but it was rain heavily since 5pm. Instead of walking, I took the car and since Jalan Sultan Ismail is one way I had to make a big circle to get there :P


It's a gorgeous place and you can't fault the atmosphere - water flowing and candle lights, nicely decorated and very romantic! :) and spacious too.



There are many huge rooms with high ceiling in this restaurant.
I got the best room of course! wink!!! Not sure what type of room they catogarized this, but they have only 3 rooms similar to this. Sorrounded by glass panel wall, glass roof top, u-shape sofa seat with a lots of comfy pillows and it's actually slightly extended from the original structure overlooking the main road.


Ha! can you see the line of rooms there?

It's truly cozy ambiance and I warn you that it's quite dark inside the restaurant. I hate taking pictures with flash light, but this round I had no choice to use it :)



This is perfect for casual private party :) wink!








Outdoor tables [smoking area] with covered roof.



The superdelicious dinner! Contemporary Thai & Burmese food.
The food was expensive, but superb!
~Stir fried tenderloin beef with asparagus
~Fried squid in tamarind sauce
~Mix of fresh mushroom
~Steamed fish




and my birthday cake made to order, Warm Choc Lava served with cream, grilled chili padi on top, and sweet tamarind sauce. Owhhh! marvellous O.O



The entrance





The staircase.
Warning untuk cikjah: kalo pakai sepatu tumit tinggi, tonggek montot jugak lar nak naik tangga :)


Introducing the Jokers of the year!!! geng pencuri payung. But that wasn't my payung.
 ~~~Photo taken from my glass room


Psttt! psttt!! ni nak abaq kat cikjah nie, ada citer lucu while I'm having dinner here. Chek tengah feeling & teruja celebrate birthday tetiba pulak ada PENCURI!
Kering gusi dan gatai kepala bila difikir~fikir balik keletah sekumpulan manusia yang tak baper pintar nie...hahahaaa LMAO


A group of FAMILY [15-20paxs] were there too celebrating their mother's birthday. They were sitting next to my room. VERY NOISY & LOUSY people. Talking, yelling, shouting nonstop. Poor patrons who sitting same room with them. Camera flash tu bukan main lagi, zapp sana, zapp sini, ngalahkan press conference Siti Nurhaliza, dressing tak payah cakap lar, sumer kemban & baju tarzan, kira glemm tak hengat lar. Nyanyi lagu besday pitching out pastu anak plak teriak meraung T_T Adeh!...... Makan kat tempat hebat, tapi rasa macam kat kopitiam Ah Beng jar...huahuahuaaaa O____x

Walopun chek tak share room with them cuma sebelah menyebelah jar, tatap annoying & irritating okay! Tapi tak kesah sangat lar sebab chek tengah mood baik giles, maklumlah birthday...hahaahaaaaa


It was drizzling when I reached the restaurant earlier on, so I brought my sexy gojes cinderalla umbrella into the restaurant and left it at the lounge area at the front reception.....guess what happened next?
Again the jokers gang


woohuuu...sungguh memalukan! Tak taw lar kat mana depa letak otak depa, agaknya mungkin kat montot kot. Lama sangat duduk makan tadi, otak dah jadi bangang........


.....they were BEST known as PENCURI PAYUNG!!!!


http://www.emocutez.com


such a bunch of IDIOTS in an upscale restaurant ~.~ my transparent payung only RM7.90 tapi still the mangkuk nak curik. Nasib baik I saw one of them carrying my umbrella to their car. I was 133% sure that was my umbrella!!! Impossible ada orang lain carry a transparent umbrella like me. Tak sumer orang prihatin & pentingkan kesantekan macam chek kann...ahaks! Siap lipat2 dan dah buka bonet nak masukkan payung! too bad! they didn't know that I was looking every single thing they were doing plus their dork attitude from my glass room. Aisehh!

I ran to the front lounge. yes!!! my umbrella wasn't there! SAH! that was mine! huh!!! vavi!
Apalagi, hangkat sekirt dengan high heels 4inchi berlari~lari lar check towards them and claimed back my cheap yet beautiful umbrella. All of them were speechless, amazed and shocked with my reaction!!! IDIOT!!! they thought depa sudah selamat mencuri, nobody saw them! well... too bad you whole bunch of craps! ~.~ I'm smarter & braver than you all! huh!


Pada mulanya, chek tak kesah kalo depa nak pinjam payung chek sat sebab memang tengah drizzling. Chek pun beranggapan, sat lagi lepas guna mesti depa antaq balik payung chek tu...
Skali, dia lipat~lipat siap ketip butang pastu hangkat bonet keta myvi dia nak masukkan payung aku!

Cisss!! bedebah! dasar berak tak basuh pungkok, payung murah pun hampa nak curik..isk! isk! isk!
Chek betul~betul simpati dengan tahap moral & manners depa, mak depa tak ajaq kot no, mencuri itu salah dan hukumnya harammm!!!~~~~urmmmmm


Chek bukannya nak besar~besarkan citer, stakat payung sexy transparent cinderella chek tu murah ja pung! kalo orang kaya, bulih beli 300 bijik! But what I'm trying to say here is di mana akal fikiran dan paling penting akhlak manusia yang sempurna sifat dan waras lagi berakal kalo mencuri dengan mudahnya dianggap seperti suatu kebiasaan atau suka~suka? Kalo nak curi pun, curi lar bmw, tak kan payung jer? ahaks!


Anyway, that was the real story. Whatever you say it will be the best story on one of my best birthday celebration :)
Until now I keep thinking how their parent's upbringing and life manners taught in the family...huh! pity them~~~miskin budi bahasa dan budi pekerti~~~wheeeww!!!


http://www.emocutez.com