Hey! It's almost 3weeks RPM™ 43 has been released at my fitness club and I like it so much! much more than wont go home without you-Maroon5 & viva la vida-Coldplay? Arrghhh..hard to say lah! i love them all! :-) it makes my heart racing...on and on...yeah!

As usual 9 great songs compiled for this 50minutes massive ride...yeeeaha!
But for me it's a bit different for the first 2 warm up songs. It's not just kind of usual warm up but i could feel the energy to work more and more.....gheeeezee..am i too addicted? who cares?

Closer by Ne Yo is a magical song. It was composed beautifully and i feel that i could ride nonstop with that song....and Katy Perry definitely rock me out with the Hot n Cold for about 3.5minutes.
Hot and Cold is really a good phase track particularly the chorus part of the song.

Guess what? this week i've been joining this new release 5days in a row and i'm so proud of myself :-) and currently i'm listening to RPM 43 (shhhhhhh....downloaded songs from iMesh)

Track 5 is killing me -a big song, big sound and intense interval training track. 4blocks of the hardest gear back to back which make me gasping for air...ouchh! I've got to get a hold of that song!! push! pushh! pushh!...aaaargghhhhhhhhh..

But all those hard works is rewarded with a ride home to an awesome Broken Strings. It's a nice cool down song.

RPM™ 43 tracklist:

1. Closer - Ne Yo
2. Hot n Cold – Katy Perry
3. Spaceman – The Killers
4. Take Back The City – Snow Patrol
5. Voodoo People (Pendulum Remix) – The Prodigy
6. In The Darkeness (Trance Mix) – Darude
7. Cry For You (Darren Styles Remix) – September
8. Broken Strings feat. Nelly Furtado – James Morrison
9. Love Is A Losing Game – Amy Winehouse

Ride On!