Weeks passed by and I'm seriously in big trouble. I need to learn how to leave but of course not to forget!

Received a lot of calls, text and e-mails with lovely supporting words...many thanks all...
My bestfriend k.Tah was a busy person during the entire process...and she was there 24/7! Taking care and advise me what was good and what was bad..yeahhhh..sometimes through out this moment a person could miss his path and misjudging of everything's! and that included me...
I need to find my way back!

Having said so...pile of works needed to be taken care at office..yeahhh..I've gave my best to sort out everythings...and I belived I've done so...hemmmm

and on the other hand, I've done nothing for myself for the past few weeks...mostly cloudly with showers and thunderstorms...srobb...srobbb....
Thousand times k.Tah asked me to go out, chill out, rest and rilex a little bit and I refused. I don't even bother to workout either! OMG...

Until...I can't take of this anymore (the bad things inside me!)...finally I've made a decision to see people out there...and what is the best for me at this moment is appreciating myself...

In 'duniawi' or materially way, I need something to relief my depress, pain, sorrow & woe... I went for a facial at Lancome Centre de Beaute... at least I did feel a little bit loose and rejuvenated.

and guess what? a step at a time...I started to turn on the TV, listen to the radio & music and I'm back hitting the gym again! thank god!...and I'm now incharge of my own life in a normal sense ^-^*
As life need to carry on and whilst it goes He and him will always be in my heart no matter what happens...

party anyone??? huh!...just kidding :-P