My stay at Bandung was great. Right after landed at the Jakarta airport, I took 2hrs Xtrans shuttle service to Bandung at only Rp80k via toll road. The ride was comfy, spacious interior, fast and really convenient.

A journey to Bandung will never get you bored as it has nice view along the way. You will pass by beautiful hills and mountains view, tea plantation farms, and gorgeous railway bridges within the mountains. Try to avoid coming here on weekend as the traffic is so so "macet" (bad jam) since people from Jakarta are coming down to Bandung for shopping.
I checked in at 4star local hotel, Papandayan. Good hotel , clean room, delicious breakfast and only 5 minutes to Bandung Supermall.

Same thing like Jakarta, Bandung trip was meant for shopping holiday. Bandung is well known of its Factory Outlets (FO) for varieties of branded items, especillay clothes. You can easily get MNG, Padini, Esprit, Fendi, Elle, Hugo Boss, DKNY, Calvin Klein, Armani, Crocodile, Alfred Dunhill, Nike, Reebok and many more.

The best place to go is RUMAH MODE. Awesome! It has everything under one roof. A well designed boutique setup with few restaurants and public facilities. Other than that there are number of FOs along Jalan Dago, Jalan Sukajadi, Jalan Setiabudi, Jalan Cihempelas and etc.

As I were in Bandung, I'm not interested to shop at any big mall but I did went to Ciwalk (Cihempelas Walk), something like Bintang Walk in KL. Ciwalk is so happening at nite time. They have live mini concert on weekend, number of international restaurants to satisfy your appetite and branded boutiques.

Looking for food in Bandung? Not a problem as you could get number of halal restaurants. Here in Bandung, you will find varieties of food especially sundanese cuisene .emmm..yummy
I had my lunch at Rumah Mode. Awesome! and super deliciousss! Again, I had Fried Gurame, cumi-cumi, terung pipit & button mushroom. And it's a must to have SAMBAL IJO AND MERA (pounded Red & Green chillies). The restaurant was nicely setup, clean and self service.

I also had my dinner at CiliPadi restaurant at Promenade Building @ Cihempelas Road. Accidently found this restaurant as I were looking up for a Malay food restaurant. This restaurant is owned by a young beautiful girl who previously studied hospitality in KL. She's using totally Malaysian concept for her restaurant. I had Kampung fried rice and that was the best one I ever had.

While in Bandung, I was supposed to try Sukawati Fried Chicken as it is so close to my hotel and had lunch or dinner at Kampung Daun but never got a chance to do so. Hopefully I'll be able to pay a visit to both places on my next trip to Bandung this November :-)

BTW, I was amazed by Jakartan & Bandungnese - even though they are mix of Javanese, Sundanese, Chinese & etc, but they are all using Bahasa Indonesia fluently as their daily language. It sounds so lovely and unity.